[clubpuck] Woody & Jane

  • SStanley@ASAPSOFTWARE.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 1999
      Hello everyone:

      Shirley forwarded this e-mail on to Mary Jo today. Very sad news. If anyone
      wants to make the donation, I'll collect money, then we can send it on as a
      group. You can give me your donation through November 7. Then I'll send the
      donation in with a card from Club Puck.

      When I checked my voice mail this morning, I there was a message from Woody.
      Unfortunately his and Jane's three month old daughter ,Megan, died from
      complications after heart surgery 10:00 Sunday or Monday morning .
      Understandably the message was very brief. However he did express that, in
      lieu of flowers, he and Jane would prefer that donations be made to the Gold
      Coast Downs Group. I'll send the address as soon as I get it.

      Shirley