RE: [uswomen2002] [clubpuck] FW: JUNE 1-2: BAY AREA SPANK THE CHICKS POTLUCK TOURNAMENT

  • Andrea L. Arenovski
    Message 1 of 13 , May 31, 2002
      Me again,

      Thanks to all who responded. We look forward to see y'all this weekend. A
      list of participants is included below. I'm still not sure which days a few
      folks are planning to attend. If anyone knows which days these folks are
      coming, please send me an email today.

      Thanks,
      Ang

      SCHEDULE:
      ON SATURDAY, PLEASE ARRIVE BY 11 AM.
      Warm up begins at 11 AM.
      Tournament play starts at 12 NOON and goes until 5 PM.

      ON SUNDAY, PLEASE ARRIVE BY 10 AM.
      Warm up begins at 10 AM
      Tournament play starts at 11 AM and goes until 4 PM

      COMING, BUT NOT SURE WHICH DAY(S)
      Caroline H.
      Stephen R.
      Gustavo P.
      Jack
      Becky

      COMING SATURDAY
      Lyndon
      Steve S.
      Kim Z.
      Jacob K.
      Markie V.
      Wanda
      Josh N.
      Wendy
      Mike H.
      Robo
      Frankie
      Matt
      Andy until 2 pm
      Chris McD.
      Yori
      Kendall
      Ocana Marie
      Scott T.
      Dean until 2 pm
      Helen arrive 1pm
      Derek
      Craig
      Molly Sue
      Jay L.
      Stuart L.
      Nate R. ???

      COMING SUNDAY
      Lyndon
      Steve S.
      Kim Z.
      Jacob K.
      Markie V.
      Wanda
      Josh N
      Wendy
      Mike H.
      Robo
      Frankie
      Matt
      Andy
      Chris McD.
      Yori
      Kendall
      Ocana Marie
      Scott T.
      Dean
      Helen
      Mike G.
      Tamara
      John F.
      Mark Z.
      Kristin
      Maki I.
      Nate R.
      Clark H.
      Bryan B.
      Charilie A.

      Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D., Project Coordinator
      National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
      6167 Potrero Drive
      Newark, CA 94560
      Email: a_arenovski@...
      Office Ph: (510) 651-4200
      Facsimile: (510) 651-4700
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 3, 2002
        Hi Everyone,

        Mojo beat me to it... But, I still wanted to express our thanks too, and my
        personal thanks to everyone who came out and participated in our -
        SPANK-THE-CHICKS - tournament this weekend. The US Women's Team really
        appreciates your enthusiasm, help and support! We hope you had a lot of
        fun. Our team had a great time and we sure got a lot out of it! Thanks
        again for helping us prepare to "SPANK SOME OTHER CHICKS" at Worlds!

        I also want to thank everyone for being flexible and rolling with the
        schedule, and a special thanks to all those who helped me out in a pinch! I
        didn't have a whole lot of time to organize things with our move to Newark
        last week, training, work, etc. This was also my first time organizing such
        a tournament. I promise to be more organized next time and do a better job
        of it all.

        Ang
        Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D., Project Coordinator
        National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
        6167 Potrero Drive
        Newark, CA 94560
        Email: a_arenovski@...
        Office Ph: (510) 651-4200
        Facsimile: (510) 651-4700
        Cell Ph: (510) 851-1163
      • Mike Hurtado
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 3, 2002
          NONSENSE!!!

          You did a GREAT job and we all appreciate it (Even if I didn't get to literally spank anything this weekend)

          Three cheers for Ang and the tournament: Hip hip HOORAH Hip Hip HOORAH Hip Hip HOORAH

          Nuf said
          Mike H.

          Visit our website at http://www.buybonds.com/

          ATTENTION: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or
          otherwise recorded by the Stone & Youngberg LLC e-mail system and is
          someone other than the recipient.
        • Craig V. W. Lewis
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 3, 2002
            Did everybody hear that? That was Ange
            volunteering to be a tournament director; aren't
            we due for PCC's soon?

            Don't lose that email!

            I dumped a photo of the cheaters and various
            people who thought they deserved the title into
            the groups file list.

            --- "Andrea L. Arenovski"
            <a_arenovski@...> wrote:
            > Hi Everyone,
            >
            > Mojo beat me to it... But, I still wanted to
            > express our thanks too, and my
            > personal thanks to everyone who came out and
            > participated in our -
            > SPANK-THE-CHICKS - tournament this weekend.
            > The US Women's Team really
            > appreciates your enthusiasm, help and support!
            > We hope you had a lot of
            > fun. Our team had a great time and we sure got
            > a lot out of it! Thanks
            > again for helping us prepare to "SPANK SOME
            > OTHER CHICKS" at Worlds!
            >
            > I also want to thank everyone for being
            > flexible and rolling with the
            > schedule, and a special thanks to all those who
            > helped me out in a pinch! I
            > didn't have a whole lot of time to organize
            > things with our move to Newark
            > last week, training, work, etc. This was also
            > my first time organizing such
            > a tournament. I promise to be more organized
            > next time and do a better job
            > of it all.
            >
            > Ang

            > Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D., Project Coordinator
            > National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity
            > Development Project
            > 6167 Potrero Drive
            > Newark, CA 94560
            > Email: a_arenovski@...
            > Office Ph: (510) 651-4200
            > Facsimile: (510) 651-4700
            > Cell Ph: (510) 851-1163
            >

            > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef
            name=winmail.dat

            http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
          • Andrea L. Arenovski

              You did a GREAT job and we all appreciate it (Even if I didn't get to
              literally spank anything this weekend)

              Three cheers for Ang and the tournament: Hip hip HOORAH Hip Hip HOORAH Hip
              Hip HOORAH

              Nuf said
              Mike H.

            • Scott Tucker
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 3, 2002
                By cheaters are you referring to us picking up an 8th player to give us the same number of players all the other teams had? until the finals of course when we proved that you are right we didn't really need all eight. or the strategic nipple twists causing flubbed passes?

                >>> cvdwl@... 06/03/02 12:11PM >>>

                <a_arenovski@...> wrote:
                > Hi Everyone,
                >
                > Mojo beat me to it... But, I still wanted to
                > express our thanks too, and my
                > personal thanks to everyone who came out and
                > participated in our -
                > SPANK-THE-CHICKS - tournament this weekend.
                > The US Women's Team really
                > appreciates your enthusiasm, help and support!
                > We hope you had a lot of
                > fun. Our team had a great time and we sure got
                > a lot out of it! Thanks
                > again for helping us prepare to "SPANK SOME
                > OTHER CHICKS" at Worlds!
                >
                > I also want to thank everyone for being
                > flexible and rolling with the
                > schedule, and a special thanks to all those who
                > helped me out in a pinch! I
                > didn't have a whole lot of time to organize
                > things with our move to Newark
                > last week, training, work, etc. This was also
                > my first time organizing such
                > a tournament. I promise to be more organized
                > next time and do a better job
                > of it all.
                >
                > Ang

                > Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D., Project Coordinator
                > National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity
                > Development Project
                > 6167 Potrero Drive
                > Newark, CA 94560
                > Email: a_arenovski@...
                > Office Ph: (510) 651-4200
                > Facsimile: (510) 651-4700
                > Cell Ph: (510) 851-1163
                >

                > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef
                name=winmail.dat

                Because access to receiving equipment is not under our
                control, Sequoia Analytical cannot be responsible for the
                confidentiality of electronically transmitted data unless
                prior arrangements have been made.
              • Andrea L. Arenovski
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 3, 2002
                  Uh oh, did I say that? Well, I thought I heard San Diego agreed to do it
                  this year, so maybe I'm safe for the time being. I might be persuaded to
                  help out when it comes time to do it in San Jose again, but be sure to talk
                  to me again when the O2 deprivation effects wear off. Ang ;)

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 3, 2002
                    After a second look at this email ... cvdwl is Craig Lewis?!!?!?!? Not Chris McDvowel.... eh hum but if I remember right Craig... you are the one that assigned Miles to our team. Now not to be a sore winner, (i don't mind sore losers... I expect that, it's only right to be a sore loser) but man do I get frusty with sore winners... any way to first be the one to assign miles to our team and then call us cheaters for having him... this only perpetuates the ill will and malice against certain individuals in the pool. Now thats not a threat... but I'm beginning to believe a second strategic nipple twist shall be called for, or maybe like these email addresses i targeted the wrong individual... well that won't happen a second time...

                    >>> cvdwl@... 06/03/02 12:11PM >>>

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 3, 2002
                      Sheesh... All this defensiveness. You'd think I
                      touched a nerve or something! I don't even see
                      you in that photo line-up, Scott! If I can find
                      a picture I'll photoshop you in if you want.

                      If you really feel like the comment was directed
                      at you, I'll try not to stand between you and
                      your conscience. Must be all those "strategic
                      nipple twists" weighing you down.

                      CVL