RE: [uswomen2002] [clubpuck] FW: JUNE 1-2: BAY AREA SPANK THE CH ICKS POTLUCK TOURNAMENT

  • Chadd, Helen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2002
      RE: [uswomen2002] [clubpuck] FW: JUNE 1-2: BAY AREA SPANK THE CHICKS POTLUCK TOURNAMENT

      Hi Ang,

      I will probably arrive around 12-1 ish on Saturday, I am busy in the morning.  Karen if you need my swim suit you need to get it before Saturday.

      Helen

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        Hi All-

        Thanks to everyone who participated this weekend at the Spank the Chicks
        Tournament. The Women's team really appreciated all who showed up to help
        us and to have a fun tournament. We couldn't have done it without the great
        support of our local clubs!

        All of the women are hoping that the rug burns won't last long! :)

        mojo