Re: [clubpuck] Sunday, May 19 hockey?

  • Scott Tucker
    Message 1 of 11 , May 17 7:09 AM
      This one had made plans... thinking Hockey was already canceled!?!?

      >>> RGray35711@... 05/16/02 10:43PM >>>
      Club Puck people,

      Who will commit to hockey this Sunday? If there is not enough
      interest then we should cancel it.

      Dorothy and Da Goze would like to attend. What about the rest of you?

      Da Goze

      Because access to receiving equipment is not under our
      control, Sequoia Analytical cannot be responsible for the
      confidentiality of electronically transmitted data unless
      prior arrangements have been made.
    • sstanley@asap.com
      Message 2 of 11 , May 17 7:45 AM
        I'd like to go....but I need a babysitter....Dorothy mentioned Katie may be
        able to help with Molly this weekend as well.

        Susan Banks
        Regional Manager
        510-608-6960
        sbanks@...

        RGray35711@...
        m To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
        cc:
        05/16/2002 10:43 Subject: [clubpuck] Sunday, May 19 hockey?
        PM
        Please respond to
        clubpuck

        Club Puck people,

        Who will commit to hockey this Sunday? If there is not enough
        interest then we should cancel it.

        Dorothy and Da Goze would like to attend. What about the rest of
        you?

        Da Goze

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Andrea L. Arenovski
        Message 3 of 11 , May 17 9:01 AM
          Ang, Steve and Wendy are NOT able to attend.

          Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D., Project Coordinator
          National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
          3901 Grand Avenue, Suite 304, Oakland, CA 94610
          Email:  a_arenovski@...
          Office Ph:  (510) 658-2686
          Facsimile:  (510) 658-2618

        • RGray35711@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , May 17 9:59 AM
            We think Katie is available.  We will confirm ASAP

            Da Goze
          • Brigit Grimm
            Message 5 of 11 , May 17 3:30 PM
              Rich,
              Mike and I were interested.  How do the numbers look so far?

              Message 6 of 11 , May 18 5:36 PM
                Pucksters,

                      We only have 7 committments for Sunday.  I don't think we have critical mass.  Speak now if I am wrong.

                Da Goze
              • PETER TAYLOR
                Message 7 of 11 , May 18 9:19 PM
                  I'm a no-show.

                  --- RGray35711@... wrote:
                  > Pucksters,
                  >
                  > We only have 7 committments for Sunday. I
                  > don't think we have
                  > critical mass. Speak now if I am wrong.
                  >
                  > Da Goze

                  =====
                  PETER TAYLOR
                  OAKLAND, CA

                  LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
                  http://launch.yahoo.com
                • Mike Grimm
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 18 10:26 PM
                    Due to the overwhelming response, the Grimm's are going to bail.
                    mikey

                    Message 9 of 11 , May 19 2:51 PM
                      Sammy (and others),

                      Da' Goze is not Da' zeazed... at least not in
                      that fashion.

                      Looked over the attachments, they're harmless.
                      Yahoo likes to bury it's message text in
                      strange-looking attachment structure for some odd
                      reason I don't fully fathom.

                      Have your associations in the east made you
                      paranoid?

                      CVL