Re: [clubpuck] Sunday, May 19 hockey?

  • Sambhav Sankar
    Message 1 of 11 , May 17, 2002
      Gozer and others,

      There's a strange couple of text files associated with da Goze's
      message. Real computer nerds don't name files "file.txt" or
      "file.html," so my mental virus alarms are ringing. Does da Goze
      have a social disease?

      --sam

      =====
      Sambhav "Sam" Sankar
      Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
      sns26@...

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com
    • Scott Tucker
      Message 2 of 11 , May 17, 2002
        This one had made plans... thinking Hockey was already canceled!?!?

        >>> RGray35711@... 05/16/02 10:43PM >>>
        Club Puck people,

        Who will commit to hockey this Sunday? If there is not enough
        interest then we should cancel it.

        Dorothy and Da Goze would like to attend. What about the rest of you?

        Da Goze

        Because access to receiving equipment is not under our
        control, Sequoia Analytical cannot be responsible for the
        confidentiality of electronically transmitted data unless
        prior arrangements have been made.
      • sstanley@asap.com
        Message 3 of 11 , May 17, 2002
          I'd like to go....but I need a babysitter....Dorothy mentioned Katie may be
          able to help with Molly this weekend as well.

          Susan Banks
          Regional Manager
          510-608-6960
          sbanks@...

          RGray35711@...
          m To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
          cc:
          05/16/2002 10:43 Subject: [clubpuck] Sunday, May 19 hockey?
          PM
          Please respond to
          clubpuck

          Club Puck people,

          Who will commit to hockey this Sunday? If there is not enough
          interest then we should cancel it.

          Dorothy and Da Goze would like to attend. What about the rest of
          you?

          Da Goze

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Andrea L. Arenovski
          Message 4 of 11 , May 17, 2002
            Ang, Steve and Wendy are NOT able to attend.

            Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D., Project Coordinator
            National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
            3901 Grand Avenue, Suite 304, Oakland, CA 94610
            Email:  a_arenovski@...
            Office Ph:  (510) 658-2686
            Facsimile:  (510) 658-2618

          • RGray35711@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , May 17, 2002
              We think Katie is available.  We will confirm ASAP

              Da Goze
            • Brigit Grimm
              Message 6 of 11 , May 17, 2002
                Rich,
                Mike and I were interested.  How do the numbers look so far?

                Message 7 of 11 , May 18, 2002
                  Pucksters,

                        We only have 7 committments for Sunday.  I don't think we have critical mass.  Speak now if I am wrong.

                  Da Goze
                • PETER TAYLOR
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 18, 2002
                    I'm a no-show.

                    --- RGray35711@... wrote:
                    > Pucksters,
                    >
                    > We only have 7 committments for Sunday. I
                    > don't think we have
                    > critical mass. Speak now if I am wrong.
                    >
                    > Da Goze

                    =====
                    PETER TAYLOR
                    OAKLAND, CA

                    LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
                    http://launch.yahoo.com
                  • Mike Grimm
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 18, 2002
                      Due to the overwhelming response, the Grimm's are going to bail.
                      mikey

                      Message 10 of 11 , May 19, 2002
                        Sammy (and others),

                        Da' Goze is not Da' zeazed... at least not in
                        that fashion.

                        Looked over the attachments, they're harmless.
                        Yahoo likes to bury it's message text in
                        strange-looking attachment structure for some odd
                        reason I don't fully fathom.

                        Have your associations in the east made you
                        paranoid?

                        CVL