Re: [clubpuck] Mikey in Boston

  • PETER TAYLOR
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2002
      Congrats to Mike,

      I bet that I could beat you in the Indiana to
      California marathon, though!!

      See yoze guys in 3 weeks.

      Shotless in W. Lafayette.
      --- Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...> wrote:
      > In case anyone's interested, Mike Grimm did the
      > Boston Marathon in either 3:36:51 or 3:31:57,
      > depending if you go by Official Time or Chip Time
      > (and don't ask me what Chip Time is), which placed
      > him 5831th out of 14,837 who started or 14,137 who
      > finished. It also placed him 4953th in his gender
      > (which I suppose means only 878 of any other gender
      > beat him).

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Chris McDowell
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 19, 2002
        Pete,

        Does this mean what I think it does? Are you graduating and coming
        back to the land of surface features? Why would you ever want to
        leave the midwest? Don't they have everything out there? Or is this
        just a respite from the grind?

        Hope all is well. Say "hey" to Cherylynn for us.

        --Chris

        p.s. It's sunny and clear today, temps probably in the mid 70's.
        That should give you something to add to the list of things to look
        forward to.

        --- PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@...> wrote:
        > Congrats to Mike,
        >
        > I bet that I could beat you in the Indiana to
        > California marathon, though!!
        >
        > See yoze guys in 3 weeks.
        >
        > Shotless in W. Lafayette.

        =====

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • PETER TAYLOR
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 19, 2002
          Chriiis,

          A respite is all I get. I'll be back for the summer.
          Hey, I found a hill today while I was out riding. At
          least I think that it was a hill. Maybe it was just a
          rise. I may have lost some perspective. Hey, but the
          temp. is about 85 degrees right now. Real humid.

          Give my best to your bride, too. See ya.

          --- Chris McDowell <McDowell_C@...> wrote:
          > Pete,
          >
          > Does this mean what I think it does? Are you
          > graduating and coming
          > back to the land of surface features? Why would you
          > ever want to
          > leave the midwest? Don't they have everything out
          > there? Or is this
          > just a respite from the grind?
          >
          > Hope all is well. Say "hey" to Cherylynn for us.
          >
          > --Chris
          >
          > p.s. It's sunny and clear today, temps probably in
          > the mid 70's.
          > That should give you something to add to the list of
          > things to look
          > forward to.
          >
          > --- PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@...> wrote:
          > > Congrats to Mike,
          > >
          > > I bet that I could beat you in the Indiana to
          > > California marathon, though!!
          > >
          > > See yoze guys in 3 weeks.
          > >
          > > Shotless in W. Lafayette.
          >

          > =====