Re: [clubpuck] Wetsuit question

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2002
      --- Sam Sankar <samsankar@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > My brother Woody just finished his scuba classes the other day, and
      > found out on the last day that he has a rather severe allergy to
      > neoprene. Bad enough to send him to the ER for steroids to suppress the
      > reaction.

      First of all he needs to rinse the suit after peeing in it. Secondly, not
      sleeping in it all weekend might help. Especially if he didn't rinse.

      It seems odd to find out on the last day of a course that he reacts to his
      wetsuit. Is he sure it's a neoprene reaction and not something that might
      have gotten in the suit? Had he worn one prior to that time without
      reacting? Does he get as cold as you? When are you coming back Sammy? Do
      you miss us? When will the interrogation squads start asking us about you?
      Do you want me to answer all their questions? Should I answer the one
      about the night with you and the zoo experience? Is a dog's mouth cleaner
      than a human's? Do you want me to ask more questions? How many more?

      http://sports.yahoo.com/