February Hockey

  • Karen McDowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Everyone!

      February Hockey fees will be $52. As far as I know there will be no cancellations this month. Just as a reminder you save $1/practice if you pay the monthly fee, so this month you save $12 if you show up to every practice (it used to be a better deal, but we weren't making enough money). If you happen to miss a couple of practices, then you just about break even ($5x2=$10 and $6x2=12). If you miss three or more practices, then you will be reimbursed the difference. For example: if you only showed up for 4 Sundays ($6/practice), 1 Tuesday($5/practice) and 1 Thursday ($5/practice) in February and you missed every other practice, then you would be reimbursed/credited $18($18 = $52 - (4 x $6)- (2 x $5)). Again, it is easier for me to collect monthly fees, than to collect each night.

      Unfortunately, I am still not taking checks. We are still trying to set up the new checking account. Hopefully we will be set by the end of the month (I know I said this last month too, but it is taking longer than we thought). Right now you can either pay cash, or wait until the end of the month to pay by check.

      I want to thank Sue and Brigit for making a list of names on Tuesday when I missed practice. I will be missing some hockey this month due to travel. I will try to leave the "hockey box" with someone while I am gone. Just remember, if I'm not at hockey, make sure someone has the box, or someone is making a list of names and recording the # of playing areas and the date. It is better to have 2-3 lists, than none (I can't collect money without a list. If this happens very often we will have to raise fees again). Thanks again to Sue & Brigit!!!

      Happy Hockey,

      Karen

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.