Calgary Flight Information on Alaska/Horizon Air

  • Chris McDowell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Howdy,

      FYI -- Here's our flight info on Alaska Airlines to Calgary in case
      anyone wants to duplicate the flight / group up on arrival to save on
      rental cars, dinero, etc. Each ticket is approx $250, RT.

      "Susy Q" Banks mentioned the direct flight outta SF, $276 RT?, if you
      want to try that one, too. Either way, if you get on it early we
      won't be cost-sharing tickets that cost upwards of $500, etc.

      --C. Clavin

      =====

      http://auctions.yahoo.com