[clubpuck] Labor Day

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 10:14 PM
      Well gang, Labor Day is once again upon us. So it's time for the 2nd Annual
      Labor Day Sean Cooks Brunch then We All Go Ala Carte ala Park. I think the
      title conveys most of the necessary info, but in case you're unclear, on
      Labor Day (Monday), we meet at my place (62 Sanchez) for brunch (sometime
      after 9AM, unless you arrive earlier) cooked by our own world-renowned Sean
      (Sparky) Avent. After we eat, we hike/bike/drive over to Golden Gate Park
      and listen to music (incl. Bobby Blue Bland & Buckwheat Zydeco), drink, and
      eat some more.

      A good time is guaranteed for all. It would help us plan if you gave a hint
      you were coming, but I've learned not to expect too much.

      Directions will follow shortly.

      Have fun,

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Don't know who does or doesn't have plans for Labor Day (i.e., Monday), but we're planning to have a cookout in the yard.  Come see the newly painted building.  Come see Sam, visiting from W's neighborhood.  Come relax and eat and drink.  Come and pretend we're gonna go to Ala Carte Ala Park, which they're not actually having this year.