Re: [clubpuck] news

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 14, 2002
      Uncle Sammie,

      Sorry to be late with my congratulations, so all I can say is You're a Yankee Doodle Dandy!

      When's the confirmation hearing?

      --T

      p.s. This will make more sense in Texas, as if it could make less.
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 15, 2002
        No confirmation hearing in the works, but at this very moment, crack
        agents from the FBI are getting ready to investigate the details of
        my life and past. Just remember that when they ask if I plan to
        overthrow the United States by force or by violence, it is not an
        either-or question.

        --sam

        =====
        Sambhav "Sam" Sankar
        Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

        Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
        http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
      • WATERSPOTS@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 15, 2002
          I think Sinead is the love child of Sandra Day and Otis Day, or maybe the
          Pope was involved which may explain Sinead burning his picture. A right that
          it will now be your sworn duty to uphold. Congrats again, where all proud of
          you.
          Vic
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 15, 2002
            --- WATERSPOTS@... wrote:
            > I think Sinead is the love child ...

            Doesn't Sinead relieve congestion?

            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 17, 2002
              Bridgit,
              I talked to my sister in law in Charleston S.C. on Saturday, she said she had
              just watched the hockey segment on CBS. I called to tell MoJo, got John and
              told him it had been on that morning. It must have aired at zero dark thirty
              in the bay.
              Better late than never, congrats!
              Vic