Re: Thanks For The Memories

  • terrysutton@usa.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2001
      Hey gang, relax! You forget who is the listmeister here. You think
      John can get his name off this list? Ha!, I say. I've worked on the
      databases of these mailing list companies. I know their secrets.

      John, don't even think of trying to get off this list. Better yet,
      be like Duck and don't even think!

      And don't suppose being in Fort Bragg will keep you safe. We'll camp
      out at some winery in a hurricane and pretend it's fun, just so you
      can't get away.

      Be warned. Be careful. Be Bronson!

      Have fun,