Volunteers

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2001
      Thanks to those who have volunteered housing for this weekend's open masters
      tryout. I'll talk to you each about who would go where.

      We still need help for the tryout. Particularly we need someone to pick up
      lunch each day. Hurry, volunteer now. You get a free lunch out of the
      deal.

    • Tkaczyk Monika
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2001
        I could do it on Sunday. Saturday, however, I have to
        work :-(

        Monika

        http://personals.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2001