Donations in Memoriam of Wendy's Mom

  • Andrea L. Arenovski
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2001
      Dear Friends,

      Wendy's Mom passed away on Sunday night after a difficult battle with liver
      cancer. This has been a difficult time for Wendy and her family. In lieu
      of any flowers, Wendy's family would prefer donations be made to the
      American Cancer Society in memory of Amy Okafuji. If you would like to
      contribute, I will be collecting donations at hockey tonight and again on
      Thursday.

      If you would like to make a separate donation, the address for the American
      Cancer Society is provided below. Please let the American Cancer Society
      know to send an acknowledgement to the Okafuji family c/o Wendy Okafuji at
      38007 Stenhammer Drive, Fremont 94536.

      American Cancer Society
      L.A. Coastal Cities Unit
      5731 W. Slauson Avenue, Suite 200
      Culver City, CA 90230
      (800) 227-2345

      Funeral services will be held next Tuesday evening at:
      Venice Hongwanji Buddhist Temple
      12371 Braddock Drive
      Culver City, CA 90232
      (310) 391-4351

      Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Wendy really appreciates it and it
      helps during these tough times.

      Andrea
      Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D., Project Coordinator
      National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
      3901 Grand Avenue, Suite 304, Oakland, CA 94610
      Email: a_arenovski@...
      Office Ph: (510) 658-2686
      Facsimile: (510) 658-2618
      Mobile Ph: (510) 851-1163
    • PETER TAYLOR
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
        Hi Ang,

        Hope you and Steve are well.
        Please convey my condolences to Wendy.

        Thanks.

        --- "Andrea L. Arenovski" <a_arenovski@...>
        wrote:
        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > Wendy's Mom passed away on Sunday night after a
        > difficult battle with liver
        > cancer. This has been a difficult time for Wendy
        > and her family. In lieu
        > of any flowers, Wendy's family would prefer
        > donations be made to the
        > American Cancer Society in memory of Amy Okafuji.
        > If you would like to
        > contribute, I will be collecting donations at hockey
        > tonight and again on
        > Thursday.
        >
        > If you would like to make a separate donation, the
        > address for the American
        > Cancer Society is provided below. Please let the
        > American Cancer Society
        > know to send an acknowledgement to the Okafuji
        > family c/o Wendy Okafuji at
        > 38007 Stenhammer Drive, Fremont 94536.
        >
        > American Cancer Society
        > L.A. Coastal Cities Unit
        > 5731 W. Slauson Avenue, Suite 200
        > Culver City, CA 90230
        > (800) 227-2345
        >
        > Funeral services will be held next Tuesday evening
        > at:
        > Venice Hongwanji Buddhist Temple
        > 12371 Braddock Drive
        > Culver City, CA 90232
        > (310) 391-4351
        >
        > Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Wendy really
        > appreciates it and it
        > helps during these tough times.
        >
        > Andrea

        > Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D., Project Coordinator
        > National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity
        > Development Project
        > 3901 Grand Avenue, Suite 304, Oakland, CA 94610
        > Email: a_arenovski@...
        > Office Ph: (510) 658-2686
        > Facsimile: (510) 658-2618
        > Mobile Ph: (510) 851-1163