Fwd: seems like only a year ago.....

  • Chris McDowell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hey kids...

      Hadda great time at the very informal dive trip this last weekend and
      missed seeing many of you...the weather was cold at night and just
      Poi-fikt during the day -- warm with a cool, coastal
      breeze...Joey-San, Bronson, and "Neptune" Jones & Co. braved the Miso
      Soup viz at the mile marker to provide mollusk for the dinner crowd
      that "appeared" on Saturday afternoon and departed early Sunday -- Yo
      Yo factor: 2.3/5.0...the group next door brought a live band that
      tore it up until they were shut down at around 10 p.m. on
      Saturday...and the bonfire was enough to melt Fish's shoe soles off,
      (alas no Fish) though Chip would have scoffed at the lack of a
      perfect fire-storm and arms used as blast shields...all-n-all, I
      think the trip was summed up best by Craig's story of the calendar(?)
      spotted in Hawaii, now resting on Uncle T's refrigerator: "We put the
      Fun back in Dysfunctional."

      It was also the first "Sorta Annual Clavin Anniversary Trip," as
      coined by "Great Scott!!!" Tucker and the Duck...seems that even our
      minister, Reverend Jimm" Crosby, happened to hear about it and sent
      the following message that I forward for your pleasure.

      --C. Clavin