Re: [clubpuck] The Coast is Clear

  • Joseph Grandov
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 28, 2001
      Hey Gang. Ralph & I were up the Coast TODAY and have abs for the ceviche we
      will be eating Saturday. I know the words the Coast is Clear coming from me
      somehow doesn't mean quite the same after you hear the Abalone Song, but the
      sky was a brilliant blue today and the air was warm and not too breezey.
      There was a swell rolling thru with some umph to it but it was gone before
      we left. There was also the promise that all would be wonderful by the
      weekend. So Craig if you're really concerned you can catch a ride with
      Joey-san cause I know the Coast Will be Clear.

      !