September Hockey

  • Karen D Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      Hi Everyone!

      Hockey dues for September are $49 (assuming that there are no
      cancellations). I should be around for most of September, so please pay
      your monthly dues no later than September 13th.

      Thank you for everyone who collected money and wrote down names for
      August. Thank you for everyone who has been paying the monthly fees, it
      really makes things easier.

      See you on the bottom.

      Karen

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!