Sphera Masks and Ala's Fins

  • yori huynh
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 22, 2001
      Puckers,

      Duck and I found a dive shop in Florida which we can order Ala's Fins for $90 + shipping ($5.50). If we can bulk order (12 or more), we can get the price down to ~$75 + shipping. Let me know by next Thursday, Sept. 30 if you want to place an order for these fins. I'll find out the exact price once I have the total count so that you can pre-paid me.

      This dive shop also has Techni-sub Sphera masks, the mask which Mojo and Fischer have been using. It is like the mask which I have been using, but it has the full mask nose piece. Ordering these 12 or more will bring the price down to 40 (shipping included). They come in black silicone rubber, and either black or lime frame.

      Let me know.

      -yo

      FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

    • Chadd, Helen
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 22, 2001
        Yo I would be interested in fins, I need to check the mask to see if it fits
        my face, hopefully John or Mojo will let me try theirs on on thursday if
        they are here. I'll let you know my fin size.

        Helen

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 22, 2001
          I've found a good deal on some water polo caps and have ordered a half set.
          If anyone needs some (blue/white numbers 14-21), let me know. I'd rather
          keep numbers together i a blue white set, but if you need a single cap, let
          me know. The cost is $14 a cap.

          Sean
        • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 22, 2001
            good price! get them while they last
            Carol
          • Andrea L. Arenovski
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 22, 2001
              Yori,

              Please include one Sphera Mask for me in your bulk order. I don't care if
              the frame is black or lime - you choose.

              Thanks,
              Ang

              Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D., Project Coordinator
              National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
              3901 Grand Avenue, Suite 304, Oakland, CA 94610
              Email: a_arenovski@...
              Office Ph: (510) 658-2686
              Facsimile: (510) 658-2618
              > Duck and I found a dive shop in Florida which we can order Ala's
              > Fins for $90 + shipping ($5.50). If we can bulk order (12 or
              > more), we can get the price down to ~$75 + shipping. Let me know
              > by next Thursday, Sept. 30 if you want to place an order for
              > these fins. I'll find out the exact price once I have the total
              > count so that you can pre-paid me.
              >
              > This dive shop also has Techni-sub Sphera masks, the mask which
              > Mojo and Fischer have been using. It is like the mask which I
              > have been using, but it has the full mask nose piece. Ordering
              > these 12 or more will bring the price down to 40 (shipping
              > included). They come in black silicone rubber, and either black
              > or lime frame.
              >
              > Let me know.
              >
              > -yo
              > --

            • Chadd, Helen
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 23, 2001
                Yo,

                My fin size is 40-42, Please order a pair, as with Ang I will try the sphera
                mask, black or lime fine.

                Helen

                Please include one Sphera Mask for me in your bulk order. I don't care if
                the frame is black or lime - you choose.

                Thanks,
                Ang

                Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D., Project Coordinator
                National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
                3901 Grand Avenue, Suite 304, Oakland, CA 94610
                Email: a_arenovski@...
                Office Ph: (510) 658-2686
                Facsimile: (510) 658-2618
                > Duck and I found a dive shop in Florida which we can order Ala's
                > Fins for $90 + shipping ($5.50). If we can bulk order (12 or
                > more), we can get the price down to ~$75 + shipping. Let me know
                > by next Thursday, Sept. 30 if you want to place an order for
                > these fins. I'll find out the exact price once I have the total
                > count so that you can pre-paid me.
                >
                > This dive shop also has Techni-sub Sphera masks, the mask which
                > Mojo and Fischer have been using. It is like the mask which I
                > have been using, but it has the full mask nose piece. Ordering
                > these 12 or more will bring the price down to 40 (shipping
                > included). They come in black silicone rubber, and either black
                > or lime frame.
                >
                > Let me know.
                >
                > -yo
                > --

              • yori huynh
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 23, 2001
                  Helen,

                  By popular demand, all 12 Sphera masks are spoken for.
                  I had to order 6 more today. I'll save one for you.

                  Everyone,

                  Bring me $40 for a mask and $90 for the fins. I'll put in an order for the Alas if we can get 12 or more
                  requests.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 30, 2006
                    Hey all

                    I've been talking to a local dive shop that can order the Sphera masks. We'll get them for $40 which includes tax and shipping. Who wants in on this?

                    Mask frame will be blue with clear skirt. If you want the lime green or you want the black skirt version you will need to order several.

                    Let me know by the end of the week.

                    Duck

                  • Tom Brown
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 30, 2006
                      SwimGearOutlet.com has them for $34. Shipping for 1 is $6, for 10 is
                      $12. They also have 3 random colored men's suits for $33, $77 for
                      women. It is run by the same people as swim2000.com and has the same
                      products but lower prices. Weird, but now I have some extra suits.

                      This was sent to the UIUC list:
                      On 12/15/05, Stephen Akridge <akridge@...> wrote:
                      > I found them for $25 at Sport Chalet in Las Vegas when I got mine.
                      Anyone going to Vegas?

                      Yori said he is thinking of moving to the Aqua Lung Falco. It is very
                      similar to the Sphera, but has glass lenses. Aqua Sphere is the
                      fitness brand of Aqua Lung.

                      Tom

                      --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Doug Roth <coachduck@g...> wrote:

                      > Hey all
                      >
                      > I've been talking to a local dive shop that can order the Sphera masks.
                      > We'll get them for $40 which includes tax and shipping. Who wants in on
                      > this?
                      >
                      > Mask frame will be blue with clear skirt. If you want the lime green
                      or you
                      > want the black skirt version you will need to order several.
                      >
                      > Let me know by the end of the week.
                      >
                      > Duck

                    • Wendy Okafuji
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 31, 2006
                        I've found the spheras for $25 at the Sport Chalet in L.A. as well although it's hit or miss whether they have them in stock.  (They also carry the good Body Glove thin neoprene surf booties.)

                        There is a new Sport Chalet in Pleasanton - for $25 spheras it may be worth a call/trip out there.

                        Tom - thanks for the great tip on the grab bag suits!

                        --Wendy

                        SwimGearOutlet.com has them for $34. Shipping for 1 is $6, for 10 is
                        $12. They also have 3 random colored men's suits for $33, $77 for
                        women. It is run by the same people as swim2000.com and has the same
                        products but lower prices. Weird, but now I have some extra suits.

                        This was sent to the UIUC list:
                        On 12/15/05, Stephen Akridge <akridge@...> wrote:
                        > I found them for $25 at Sport Chalet in
                        Las Vegas when I got mine.
                        Anyone going to Vegas?

                        Yori said he is thinking of moving to the Aqua Lung Falco. It is very
                        similar to the Sphera, but has glass lenses. Aqua Sphere is the
                        fitness brand of Aqua Lung.

                        Tom

                        --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Doug Roth <coachduck@g...> wrote:

                        > Hey all
                        >
                        > I've been
                        talking to a local dive shop that can order the Sphera masks.
                        > We'll get
                        them for $40 which includes tax and shipping. Who wants in on

                        this?

                        > Mask frame will be blue with clear skirt. If you want the
                        lime green
                        or you
                        > want the black skirt version you will need to order
                        several.

                        > Let me know by the end of the week.

                        Duck

                      • Jennifer Smith

                          SwimGearOutlet.com has them for $34. Shipping for 1 is $6, for 10 is
                          $12. They also have 3 random colored men's suits for $33, $77 for
                          women. It is run by the same people as swim2000.com and has the same
                          products but lower prices. Weird, but now I have some extra suits.

                          This was sent to the UIUC list:
                          On 12/15/05, Stephen Akridge <akridge@...> wrote:
                          > I found them for $25 at Sport Chalet in Las Vegas when I got mine.
                          Anyone going to Vegas?

                          Yori said he is thinking of moving to the Aqua Lung Falco. It is very
                          similar to the Sphera, but has glass lenses. Aqua Sphere is the
                          fitness brand of Aqua Lung.

                          Tom

                          --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Doug Roth <coachduck@g...> wrote:

                          > Hey all
                          >
                          > I've been talking to a local dive shop that can order the Sphera masks.
                          > We'll get them for $40 which includes tax and shipping. Who wants in on
                          > this?
                          >
                          > Mask frame will be blue with clear skirt. If you want the lime green
                          or you
                          > want the black skirt version you will need to order several.
                          >
                          > Let me know by the end of the week.
                          >
                          > Duck

                        • David Quiec
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 28, 2006

                            Hi all,

                            A couple of months ago, I had Erwin Javier visit CP. He’s a member of the Philippine club, and he sends his regards.

                            He’s also interested in getting a Sphera mask.  Does anyone have some to sell? If so, can you email me directly (and cc’ Erwin) for the price and the details?  Hope you can help.  Best,

                            David