Re: [clubpuck] Re: No Subject

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 20 10:17 AM
      In a message dated 8/20/01 10:04:00 AM, BWB8@... writes:

      << Livermore, SF, and Santa Rosa? >>

      I think they play in Livermore on Monday nites
      SF on Wed nites
      SR plays in Sebastopol (lost SR pool) on thursday??

      These are all I thinks.... see what others come up with before running off to
      anyone of them...

      Carol Rose
    • Scott Tucker
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 20 11:28 AM
        Santa Rosa- we actually didn't lose the Santa Rosa pool they just remodeled and broke it for Hockey, new gunite (sp?) bottom. We play in Sebastopol at the Ives Aquatic center from ~8:00 PM till 9:30 PM Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have not played since the first of June so don't know the recent trend in attendance and actual start of play 8:00-8:30ish. The pool is 25 yds x 6 lanes 3 feet to 10 ft painted concrete. A players to beginners.
        There is some extra gear but it is best if one would arrive with their own mask/fins/snorkel.
        For now try mapquest, I don't know the road names but will update ya'll with proper directions to the pool.

        >>> CROSEUSOA@... 08/20/01 10:17AM >>>

        In a message dated 8/20/01 10:04:00 AM, BWB8@... writes:

        << Livermore, SF, and Santa Rosa? >>

        I think they play in Livermore on Monday nites
        SF on Wed nites
        SR plays in Sebastopol (lost SR pool) on thursday??

        These are all I thinks.... see what others come up with before running off to
        anyone of them...

        Because access to receiving equipment is not under our
        control, Sequoia Analytical cannot be responsible for the
        confidentiality of electronically transmitted data unless
        prior arrangements have been made.
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 20 10:56 PM
          Probably because they kept hearing Bryant Gumbel mention it.
          Many have asked to play.