Help please Re: contacts SF, SR, Livermore?

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2001
      In a message dated 8/20/01 9:57:25 AM, allkinds@... writes to
      Carol:

      << SF Gate is getting ready to put up the underwater hockey story- info for
      the organizers of the underwater hockey games in San Francisco, Livermore,
      Santa Rosa,>>

      Response::: Need help here Puck..........

      SF - Terry Sutton terrysutton@...
      Mark Volker

      Livermore ?

      Santa Rosa Scott Tucker stucker@...

      Carol Rose
    • Sean R. Avent
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2001
        Hry CArol,

        You can put me down as a contact for SF whenever you need.

        Sean

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2001
          terrific! thanks

          Carol Rose
        • Sean R Avent
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 23, 2001
            I would have put Terry or Joe down for the San Francisco contact, but it
            seems neither has shown up in the past 6 months. Last night we had 22
            people there. We're currently looking into getting another night at another
            or the same pool. We'll have one night for advanced play and one night for
            beginner play. I think that's the only real way to advance the sport
            outside our intimate little closed circle.

            See ya in paradise,

            sean