USA-CBS piece postponed!!!

  • Brigitg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi all,
      can you believe it!  Yes!  CBS just called me to tell me that the Morning
      Show just postponed the article on underwater hockey "until next week".  She
      couldn't tell me if that meant next week on Thursday or another day.
      Yesterday I even watched part of the show just to see if I had the right
      channel for taping tomorrow, and I saw them advertise underwater hockey for
      Aug. 1.  Hmmm, I'm curious to know what's more important.

      Anyway, stay tuned.  When I hear any more information, I will send it right
      along to you...

      Cheers,