PCCs accommodations

  • Brigitg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2001
      Hey,
      if you are going to PCCs, this is a reminder to get your housing figured out.
       There is a hotel block reserved for us at $60 per night (2 beds, 4 people)
      at the Outrigger.  Call them at 1-800-325-7171 before July 27 (that's this
      Friday!).  Watch out for the $9/day parking fee... all the more reason to
      carpool.

      See you on the bottom,
      Brigit
    • Semans, Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2001
        Does anyone have Matt and Annabel's e-mail address so I can get some info on
        lodging options in Kona?
        Scott

      • KendallCTV@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2001
          Scott,

          Here's what I have:

          matt-bel@...

          kb
        • Craig V. W. Lewis
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 30, 2001
            I have:

            1 compact car on Kona (Tues-Sun) and Oahu (Fri-Tues)
            1 bedroom (2 beds) reserved at the Ohana (tournament hotel): Fri. -
            Mon. night

            Taking offers for occupants/financial sharers of both; insert obvious
            double entendres here.

            CVL
          • Chris McDowell
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31, 2001
              Craig,

              I uhhh...(ahem)...think you've only reserved enough space to
              accomodate one "entendre". Unless you can be more, uhhh...flexible?

              --Cliff

              p.s. I hate myself for sending that. Next it'll be whoopee cushions
              and ca-ca jokes. Oh well. Who's next?

              =====

              http://phonecard.yahoo.com/