[clubpuck] August Monthly Fee

  • Karen D Hart
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 1999
      The only days we are canceling hockey this month is Sunday 8/8 and 8/15.
      This means that the monthly fee is $42.

      That's all!

      Karen

    • Barbara Anne Niemeyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 1999
        Hi all,

        Well, I am actually really moving this time (no, really!). It was great
        playing hockey with all of you!

        On Sat. 21. of August, we will have a little Beer/BBQ bash at the Addison
        abode. Everyone is welcome to drop by! (4-5 pm+)

        Address is 727 Addison Ave
        Palo Alto, 94301
        650-323-4128
        (from 101 exit University Ave, L on Middlefield, ~6 blocks left on
        Addison, 4th house on left)

        In case anyone needs a place to crash (and party) in Europe (close to
        France, Strasbourg, Heidelberg, 4h from Paris...), our address there:

        An den Birken 34
        66424 Homburg/Saar
        Germany
        (+49-6841-630911)

        Cheers,
        Barb
      • caroline.harris@us.pwcglobal.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 1999
          Barbie's barby...see you there and maybe even in Germany in another life.
          computer.
        • dorothy s gray
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 1999
            Barb,

            WAH! I'm going to miss you. I wish you lots of luck, happiness, and
            marital bliss in Germany. Unfortunately we will not be able to make the
            BBQ. We are going to Rich's 20th high school reunion that evening in
            Alameda. Rich is in Taiwan right now on a 10 day business trip and he
            returns on Friday. I think that I have convinced my mother-in-law to
            come down on Tuesday and spend the night so that I can have a bit of a
            break and go play hockey -- I hope to see you there.
            If we are ever in Germany (and it has happened before) we will definitely
            look you up.
            I've really enjoyed playing with you too. Good luck with the German UWH
            team.

            Hugs,
            Dorothy