PCC's Logistics

  • Sean Avent
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2014
      Hey Peeps -

      For your planning purposes.....

      I just called the hotel to assure they can get me to and fro the airport. Bus service is limited to the hours of 7am - 10pm.  So if you are going to outside of that, the next best way to get to//from is via taxi at $20 one way.

      Sparky
    • Uncle Terry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2014
        I'm considering driving to PCCs, so anyone interested in a Club Fred Road Trip! let me know.

        --T