PCCs?

  • Craig V. W. Lewis
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 6, 2001
      Who's interested in PCC's?

      Everyone post their reply to the clubpuck list so we can fill up all
      our mailboxes (or just me if you want to spite T). I'll start the
      disorganization if noone else steps up.

      Cheapest tix now are $399 (SFO or SJC), assuming you stay for
      Konarama.

      CVL
    • Joseph Grandov
      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 20, 2006
        Duck,
        As we said last nite, I would consider flying to Seattle or Vancouver and
        driving the rest of the way. If anyone else is in for a drive, let me know.
        Even if we're not on the same team there, we still need to get there.

        Joey-San