Fwd: [sfuwh] Official announcement and website for PCC Las Vegas 2014

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2014
      Hi all,
      Do we have a CP team already? SF is already booking their flights. I'm keen on playing and would like to book now as well

      - David

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2014
        David,

        It's my intention to play with CP. Amy was saying she wanted to play with us as well.

        - Andrei

        --
        San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
        http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when
        http://sfuwh.org/club/balance
        ---

        Andrei S. Petrov

        andrei.s.petrov@...
      • Brigit Grimm
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2014
          Here's the list of people who have told me they want to play for Club Puck:

          Brigit
          Jennifer
          Martin
          Lyndon
          Maddy
          David
          Oren
          Andrei
          Scott Semans
          Marky V
          Rob H
          Roger
          Wendy (if we go mixed)

          Amy has not contacted me.  Without her, we have 13 (or 12 without Wendy if we go A).  Looks like a pretty terrific team to me!!

          I say booked your flights if they look good (Sean says he got one way for $59 on Southwest today), and we'll start the collection process for the dues.  Who wants to help me with that?

          Brigit

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 9, 2014
            You can throw my name on the list.  It doesn't matter to me whether I play A or mixed.  I know I'm late to commit and low on the totem pole, so I'll check with SF also.

            To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 14, 2014

              I’m booked