CA Visit

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 19, 2014
      Hi all

      As uttered by our most famous Governor, "I'll be back". And so it will be. Missy and I will be out there Jun 28 through July 8 with some time set aside for family. With Nats and the 4th happening figured it would make sense to get an update of pool time. Anyone (read Gozer) know what the schedule will be?

      Could also just do a meal replacement during a time slot normally set aside for hockey (should hockey be canceled) for proper hockey socializing.

      Thanks
      Doug

      --
      If you really want it, you will do what it takes to get it.
    • Scott Tucker

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 20, 2014
          Dougiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee,

                 Wednesday's 8pm - 1pm at LGHS

                 Sunday is usually 4pm - 6pm at LGHS, but the first Sunday of the month should be 10am - 1pm if we don't get bumped.  Stay tuned.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 20, 2014
            is that 1 am??????? or did you lose a zero????
            Wednesday's 8pm - 1pm at LGHS

            Carol Rose
            President USOA
            CenCal Treasurer
            World UW Hockey Commission

            347 El Castillo Vista, Sonoma CA 95476  USA
            707 343 7132 land line
            650 224 8353 cell

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 20, 2014
              C'mon Carol, everyone knows Goze lost a zero years ago.  No need to rub it in.

              To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 20, 2014
                    I option for Hockey July 6th be pushed to afternoon hockey 4-6 because of the Holiday weekend and push the morning hockey weekend to the following Sunday the 13th.
                    Doodle it!

                    Cheers,

                    Casey Nakamura
                    (858) 342-9599

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 20, 2014
                      Will someone please post what it was that I actually wanted to say.

                      C'mon Carol, everyone knows Goze lost a zero years ago.  No need to rub it in.

                      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 20, 2014
                        I think what the zero-less Goze meant to say was "Get your asses out here.  Hockey's on Wednesday and Sunday. You'll figure out what time."

                        --T

                        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com