Stowaway sticks

  • Jon Roelofs
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 357 KB
    One of my black sticks walked away without me after practice last night... I miss it dearly, and hope that it will come back to me soon. :( My other rightie black stick seems to be AWOL as well.

    FYI, they both look like this ones in the attached photo.

    If you've seen either of them, can you let them know I didn't mean whatever I said, that I care about them, and that I want them back in my life?

    Jon
  • Jon Roelofs
    Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2014
      Well, one of them forgave me. The other HDPE one probably still thinks I don't love it....

      Jon

      [Attachment(s) from Jon Roelofs included below]