[clubpuck] FREEDIVE TRIP OPENING

  • PETER TAYLOR
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 1999
      There is one opening for the sold-out trip on the Peace next weekend.
      This is the Freedive only trip to the Cortez Banks, departing Sat. 14
      Aug and diving Sun.,Mon., and Tues., 15, 16, and 17 August. The cost
      is $380 for the trip and all meals.
      Due to deteriorating back condition, I will be unable to make it. I
      know that it's short notice but if you are interested in going, you can
      call me at 510.568.3892.

      ===
      PETER TAYLOR
      OAKLAND, CA