UWH Sunday

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2014

      Hi Rich,

      Calendar says that we have 1st Sunday hockey this weekend. Can you confirm?

      Seals – this will be a good time to see you guys at Los Gatos, esp. since your pool is closed.  Bob also roughened the sides of Canam pucks – they really stick and the flicks fly.

      See you underwater!

      - David

    • Rich Gray
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2014
        Yes, this is an official first Sunday.  I will double check with the administration.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2014
          Hi David - I don't know about those Seals you talk about, but we the SF Sea Lions should definitively plan a trip down to Los Gatos. Who is up?

          Cheers!

          Gus

          --
          San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
          http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when

        • David Quiec
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4 9:14 AM
            Yo all - today's game is at 4pm.  We moved early hockey to next week.

            See you guys later!!

            On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 9:08 AM, jason <jaznut@...> wrote:

            Anyone driving down? I might be able to get free,  and would like to carpool.

            ~~~jz~~~