Dues?

  • Curtis Lomax
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2014
      I went to the site and registered, downloaded the forms, but did not see a way to pay dues.

      Do I just send them in in one check? To the address they list.  Of course, that goes to Wendy.  Kind of round about...

      Curt Lomax (Slomax)
    • Bob Burres
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2014
        Curt,

        The easiest way to pay dues is to swing by practice and pay Wendy in person.  What the heck, as long as you're there and fully paid up you may as well play a little hockey.

        Thanks,

        Bob Burres

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2014
          Dues for what?  USOA?  Go to https://www.usauwh.com/member/index.php, login, and you can do it all online.  Nothing to download or mail.  All electronic.  It's 2014, baby.

          --T

          I went to the site and registered, downloaded the forms, but did not see a way to pay dues.

          Do I just send them in in one check? To the address they list.  Of course, that goes to Wendy.  Kind of round about...

          Curt Lomax (Slomax)
        • Carol Rose
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2014
            Pay all dues sign all forms usauwh.com