Re: [clubpuck] A, B, or C

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 6, 2001
      Don't worry Sammie, Duck has taken over as Florida Secretary of State, and computed absentee ballots, converted improperly voted ballots and made any necessary adjustments.  There was an issue of a dimpled Clark, but that was settled appropriately.  Lyndon contributed the proper randomization factor, and the teams were set.  You are a Cow (welcome, teammate), so at least you know you won't be eaten.

      Personally, I voted for "T".  My mom taught me that I shouldn't vote for myself, but after I lost an election for treasurer of the junior high chess club, I adapted.

      Have fun,

      I note that the votes are in.  "A" has the most votes.
      However, because I am *at this very moment* in a federal
      courthouse, I declare that, in fact, B won.

      --sam

      =====
      Sambhav "Sam" Sankar
      Berkeley, California

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 6, 2001
        Hi All

        Nationals is upon us and we have the teams decided and the team names
        selected. Unfortunately, it was decided that it would be inappropriate to
        use, due to the sexual innuendo of, the Missionaries, the Doggies, and the
        Spooners. Instead we went with the next best sexual innuendo, and
        apparently favorable to the news outlet, Favorite Farm Animals. So this
        years teams are:

        SHEEP (Club Puck 1) First game - Friday @ 9 AM in shallow area, white
        stick and head gear

        Dan Mckinley
        Gert Eberlein
        Greg Mau
        Helen Chadd
        John Fischer
        Julie Tucker
        Lyndon Rive
        Mary Jo Ferris
        Scott Tucker
        Steve Shepard

        PIGS (Club Puck 2) First game - Friday @ 9:30 AM in shallow area, white
        stick and head gear

        Brian Tucker
        Clark Weeks
        Craig Lewis
        Dorothy Gray
        Doug Roth
        John Goodrich
        Madeleine Rive
        Mike Grimm
        Miles Ho
        Mystery Player

        COWS (Club Puck 3) First game - Friday @ noon in shallow area, white stick
        and head gear

        Andrea Arenovski
        Brigit Grimm
        Ken Kelsen
        Kendall Banks
        Rich Gray
        Roger Fuller
        Sam Sankar
        Scott Seaman
        Terry Sutton
        Yori Huynh

        Those playing in the Ancient Team ("A" Team) vs the Development Team ("D"
        Team) need to be ready for the game at 10 AM in deep area, white stick and
        head gear.

        Any comments or complaints may be sent to Jimm Crosby in Amsterdam. (Jim,
        could you sort them and then file all complaints appropriately?)

        Thank You

        Duck

        And for the Refs - PAINT YOUR STICKS!

        Sammy, try to legislate victory all you want, it won't work here.

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 6, 2001
            I am!

            >From: "Terry Sutton" <terrysutton@...>
            >To: <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Teams and schedule info
            >Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 12:13:49 -0700
            >
            >Can't we still use the M, D, & S names for internal use only? And who the
            >hell is Julie Tucker?
            >

            > Hi All
            >
            > Nationals is upon us and we have the teams decided and the team names
            > selected. Unfortunately, it was decided that it would be inappropriate
            > use, due to the sexual innuendo of, the Missionaries, the Doggies, and
            >the
            > Spooners. Instead we went with the next best sexual innuendo, and
            > apparently favorable to the news outlet, Favorite Farm Animals. So this
            > years teams are:
            >

            > SHEEP (Club Puck 1) First game - Friday @ 9 AM in shallow area, white
            > stick and head gear
            >
            > PIGS (Club Puck 2) First game - Friday @ 9:30 AM in shallow area, white
            > stick and head gear
            >
            > COWS (Club Puck 3) First game - Friday @ noon in shallow area, white
            >stick
            > and head gear

          • John A. Goodrich
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 8, 2001
              sorry to say, I injured my back and am having trouble getting in and out of
              bed, so even though I could get in the pool, I would probably have to stay
              in the pool for 10 days while my back heals.

              I am going to have to miss this tournament. Good luck to everyone and I know
              you will have a great time. I am sure the tournament will be a success as
              they always have been.

            • gertelein@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 8, 2001
                I missed you John.
                Get well soon.
                Gert
              • RGray35711@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 12, 2001
                  Jimmm,

                  Why is your email so unsightly? Is it some kind of test? If a person cannot
                  successfully decode your messages then they just don't deserve to know it.
                  (If you want to know how much it costs you can't afford it.)

                  Da Goze
                • jimm crosby
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 12, 2001

                     >Any comments or complaints may be sent to Jimm Crosby in Amsterdam. (Jim,

                    >could you sort them and then file all complaints appropriately?)

                    all complaints, suggestions, comments and thoughts from club puckers were printed out and handled properly......it'll be 2003 before we need to buy another roll of toilet paper around here

                    but seriously folks: any way i can get info re roger fuller? e-mail address or phone number?

                    thanks,
                    "reverend jimm"