A, B, or C

  • Sambhav Sankar
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 6, 2001
      I note that the votes are in. "A" has the most votes.
      However, because I am *at this very moment* in a federal
      courthouse, I declare that, in fact, B won.

      --sam

      =====
      Sambhav "Sam" Sankar
      Berkeley, California

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 6, 2001
          Hi All

          Nationals is upon us and we have the teams decided and the team names
          selected. Unfortunately, it was decided that it would be inappropriate to
          use, due to the sexual innuendo of, the Missionaries, the Doggies, and the
          Spooners. Instead we went with the next best sexual innuendo, and
          apparently favorable to the news outlet, Favorite Farm Animals. So this
          years teams are:

          SHEEP (Club Puck 1) First game - Friday @ 9 AM in shallow area, white
          stick and head gear

          Dan Mckinley
          Gert Eberlein
          Greg Mau
          Helen Chadd
          John Fischer
          Julie Tucker
          Lyndon Rive
          Mary Jo Ferris
          Scott Tucker
          Steve Shepard

          PIGS (Club Puck 2) First game - Friday @ 9:30 AM in shallow area, white
          stick and head gear

          Brian Tucker
          Clark Weeks
          Craig Lewis
          Dorothy Gray
          Doug Roth
          John Goodrich
          Madeleine Rive
          Mike Grimm
          Miles Ho
          Mystery Player

          COWS (Club Puck 3) First game - Friday @ noon in shallow area, white stick
          and head gear

          Andrea Arenovski
          Brigit Grimm
          Ken Kelsen
          Kendall Banks
          Rich Gray
          Roger Fuller
          Sam Sankar
          Scott Seaman
          Terry Sutton
          Yori Huynh

          Those playing in the Ancient Team ("A" Team) vs the Development Team ("D"
          Team) need to be ready for the game at 10 AM in deep area, white stick and
          head gear.

          Any comments or complaints may be sent to Jimm Crosby in Amsterdam. (Jim,
          could you sort them and then file all complaints appropriately?)

          Thank You

          Duck

          And for the Refs - PAINT YOUR STICKS!

          Sammy, try to legislate victory all you want, it won't work here.

          a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 6, 2001
              I am!

              >From: "Terry Sutton" <terrysutton@...>
              >To: <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Teams and schedule info
              >Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 12:13:49 -0700
              >
              >Can't we still use the M, D, & S names for internal use only? And who the
              >hell is Julie Tucker?
              >

              > Hi All
              >
              > Nationals is upon us and we have the teams decided and the team names
              > selected. Unfortunately, it was decided that it would be inappropriate
              > use, due to the sexual innuendo of, the Missionaries, the Doggies, and
              >the
              > Spooners. Instead we went with the next best sexual innuendo, and
              > apparently favorable to the news outlet, Favorite Farm Animals. So this
              > years teams are:
              >

              > SHEEP (Club Puck 1) First game - Friday @ 9 AM in shallow area, white
              > stick and head gear
              >
              > PIGS (Club Puck 2) First game - Friday @ 9:30 AM in shallow area, white
              > stick and head gear
              >
              > COWS (Club Puck 3) First game - Friday @ noon in shallow area, white
              >stick
              > and head gear

            • John A. Goodrich
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 8, 2001
                sorry to say, I injured my back and am having trouble getting in and out of
                bed, so even though I could get in the pool, I would probably have to stay
                in the pool for 10 days while my back heals.

                I am going to have to miss this tournament. Good luck to everyone and I know
                you will have a great time. I am sure the tournament will be a success as
                they always have been.

              • gertelein@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 8, 2001
                  I missed you John.
                  Get well soon.
                  Gert
                • RGray35711@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 12, 2001
                    Jimmm,

                    Why is your email so unsightly? Is it some kind of test? If a person cannot
                    successfully decode your messages then they just don't deserve to know it.
                    (If you want to know how much it costs you can't afford it.)

                    Da Goze
                  • jimm crosby
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 12, 2001

                       >Any comments or complaints may be sent to Jimm Crosby in Amsterdam. (Jim,

                      >could you sort them and then file all complaints appropriately?)

                      all complaints, suggestions, comments and thoughts from club puckers were printed out and handled properly......it'll be 2003 before we need to buy another roll of toilet paper around here

                      but seriously folks: any way i can get info re roger fuller? e-mail address or phone number?

                      thanks,
                      "reverend jimm"