FW: [sfuwh] Re: [clubpuck] San Francisco Potluck Feb 22

  • Joseph Grandov
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2014
      Hey Gang,

      Like Tom said, it's a group thing. And since he will be gone, I will need help. If there is something specific you want to do, let me know. I also need to get an idea of how many plan to attend so if someone can setup a SF Potluck 2014 site that would be a big help. You can reach me here jagidea@..., my cell 415 601-0606 or @ hockey on Monday & Thursday. Many of you have done this before and already do stuff with some regularity. GREAT! Do it again. There may be people not on this list, forward them. This could be the Best PotLuck yet Let's make Tom wish he was here (instead of Aus).

      Your Tourney Organizer
      Joey-San

      From: thecapcom@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 09:25:48 -0800
      Subject: [sfuwh] Re: [clubpuck] San Francisco Potluck Feb 22
      To: sfuwh@...

      At the member meeting Joey volunteered to organize the tournament. Please send questions and aid his direction. I'll be away and offline for much of February. This evening may be last practice for awhile. Good luck and I'll see you when I'm back.

      On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 12:14 AM, Tom Brown <thecapcom@...> wrote:
      Feb 22 isn't so far away. Please step up to help make it happen. We need people to be in charge of registration, snacks, ref gear, the walls, dinner and the party. Most of these things don't need unusual talents, just a willingness to get it done. We host this event as a club. Everyone in our club, even you, can play a part. Let me know what you can do. Thank you.

      On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Hockey Player <sf.h2ockey@...> wrote:

      We're doing it again! Block out your calendar for the weekend of February 22, we're hosting a potluck tournament on Saturday afternoon and a party afterwards. Please encourage new players to attend. We'll reply with registration information in the coming weeks.

      See you at the bottom!

      --
      San Francisco Underwater Hockey, http://sfuwh.org
      Underwater Hockey around the world, http://pucku.org/tourist

      --
      San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
      http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2014
        how many courts? at SF City College?

        Carol Rose
        President USOA

        650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2014
          There are 2 courts @ SF City College

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com