Sunday "practice"

  • Brigit Grimm
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2014
      Okay, enough of this sillyness! If there's not going to be Club Puck
      hockey, how about we practice team yelling, cheering, counting points
      and maybe throw a few elbow jabs anyway.

      Join us at the Grimm stadium to watch the 49ers kick some Seahawk tail
      feathers! We'll grill up some meat, have some tasty fingerfood, a bowl
      of chips and a cooler full of beverages.

      Gametime is at 330pm. Come by as early as 2pm. Bring something to share.

      So that I know how many to prep for, please let me know if you'll be
      joining in the fun by Friday!
      We hope to see you Sunday,
      Brigit
    • Uncle Terry
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2014
        Brigit,

        Sadly, I can't make it, but I will watch the game from a beach bar in
        Mexico. To make up for my absence among the 49er fans in Los Altos Hills, I
        will be watching along with a Seattle fan, whom I will abuse mercilessly
        when
        possible, and I've made a bet with Mr. Carbo (aka the Hockey God), and will
        abuse him mercilessly when I win it. So I'm trying to do my share.

        To even things out, I've invited the HG to Danny's Super Bowl fest, so he
        can see what it's like to actually have a team to cheer for in the big game

        Go Niners!

        --T

        > Okay, enough of this sillyness! If there's not going to be Club Puck
        > hockey, how about we practice team yelling, cheering, counting points
        > and maybe throw a few elbow jabs anyway.
        >
        > Join us at the Grimm stadium to watch the 49ers kick some Seahawk tail
        > feathers! We'll grill up some meat, have some tasty fingerfood, a bowl
        > of chips and a cooler full of beverages.
        >
        > Gametime is at 330pm. Come by as early as 2pm. Bring something to share.
        >
        > So that I know how many to prep for, please let me know if you'll be
        > joining in the fun by Friday!
        > We hope to see you Sunday,
        > Brigit

      • Uncle Terry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 17, 2014
          Nice selfie!  Is that the 12th man?

          Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 7:47 PM
          Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday "practice"

          On 1/16/2014 11:33 AM, Uncle Terry wrote:
[...]

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)