Jan 19 UWH Game

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2014
      Hi Rich, all
      Congrats to the 49ers on winning!  Game against the Sea Hawks next week should be a nail-bitter.

      On that note, does anyone know what time the game starts?  If it coincides with our afternoon game, any chance we can play in the am?  I'm expecting that a lot of folks will want to watch this game ... I'm one of those.

      In any case, see you guys next week.  Back from China then.

      - David
    • Yori V. Huynh

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 13, 2014
            I'll check to see if we can have an early hockey on January 19.  It is not guaranteed that the pool will be open by then because of the equipment problem.  However, we can always hope.