favor

  • Carol Rose
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2013
      have a bunch of binder (i.e. 20-30) that Jen Wu wants/needs. Can someone coming/going to from Las Gatos stop by my place sometime - almost any time up to about 9pm and pick them up for her? then take them to LGHS pool? Let me know in advance so I can pack them up. thanks bunches!!

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact
    • Bob Burres
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2014
        Carol,

        Happy New Year.

        I'l be heading up to SF hockey Thursday night and can grab them.  I expect I should be in your area around 7:30.  I can call you when I leave to fine tune the time.  LG hockey resumes next Wednesday.

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; sfuwh@...
        CC: jennifer.jh.wu@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2014
          I'll be here - you know how to get here?? and thanks so much for the help.

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; sfuwh@...
          CC: jennifer.jh.wu@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2014
            I think google knows the way.

            To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

            To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; sfuwh@...
            CC: jennifer.jh.wu@...

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2014
              and I'll like ask a favor IF you don't have a bad back. I'll have a fairly large desk chair to get down 2 flights of stairs. No concern with saving it - would throw down stairs if possible! going to dump!!

              To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; sfuwh@...
              CC: jennifer.jh.wu@...