Reporting your Abalone Online

  • Sean Avent
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 26, 2013
      Reporting your 2013 abalone

      Took me about 3 minutes......

      Follow these simple steps:

      1. Go to: http://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/harvestreporting/ and click on "Online License Service" at the bottom of the page (before January 31).
      2. Click on "Customer Log In / Registration", and enter date of birth and last name.
      3. Select and enter a type of ID. Click next.
      4. Click on "Harvest Reporting."
      5. Select and complete abalone report.
      Sean
    • Carol Rose
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 27, 2013
        fyi

        Carol Rose
        President USOA

        650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 27, 2013
          Sean THANK you so much for the personal message. I forwarded it to about 200 relevant persons - it is very encouraging to have a personal recommendations and directions!!!

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 31, 2013

              New abalone rules.

              File# 2013–1015–07

              FISH AND GAME COMMISSION
              Abalone
              This regulatory action amends section 29.15 that
              deals with the take of abalone. No abalone may be taken
              in the Fort Ross area. Abalone may now only be taken
              from 8:00 a.m., instead of one–half hour before ssunrise,
              to one–half hour after sunset. The bag liimit was
              changed from the prior limit of 24 abalone to 18 abalone
              during the calendar year, except not more than 9 abalone
              of the yearly trip may be taken south of the boundary
              between Sonoma and Mendocino counties
              to the
              line drawn due west magnetic from the center of the
              mouth of San Francisco Bay. No other changes to the
              take of abalone were made.
              Title 14
              California Code of Regulations
              AMEND: 29.15
              Filed 11/20/2013
              Effective 01/01/2014
              Agency Contact: Sherrie Fonbuena (916) 654–9866

              At 02:52 PM 12/26/2013, you wrote:

              Reporting your 2013 abalone

              Took me about 3 minutes......

              Follow these simple steps:
              1. Go to: http://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/harvestreporting/ and click on "Online License Service" at the bottom of the page (before January 31).
              2. Click on "Customer Log In / Registration", and enter date of birth and last name.
              3. Select and enter a type of ID. Click next.
              4. Click on "Harvest Reporting."
              5. Select and complete abalone report.
              Sean

              Dan McKinley
              Scientific Equipment Repair
              950 N. Rengstorff Ave., Suite F
              Mountain View, CA  94043

              Phone - (650) 938-3169
              Fax    -  (650) 390-9758

              www.scientific-equipment.com

            • Carol Rose
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 31, 2013
                Annual limit is now 18. Ft Ross closed indefinitely dues to die off last year. Population there down to 10% of normal. To relieve pressure on Sonoma county, can take all 18 in Mendo but of the allowed 18 only 9 from Sonoma. Limit is still same - I fought hard for this one.