December Sunday Hockey

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2013
      It looks like December 8th has a small but significant lead in the polls at the moment.

      Would anybody else like to respond to the Doodle before I take some executive action on my own (after asking Brigit what I should do).

      Here is the link if you want the appearance of your voice being heard.

      http://doodle.com/u8z2qvdnxizm2ntq

      Goze
    • frankie595
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2013