urgent non-hockey camera request

  • Brigit Grimm
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2013
      Hi all,
      Sorry to spam with a non-hockey request, but you are my family, right?
      Who else can I go to for a urgent request?

      I'm taking a Night Photography Class near the Golden Gate Bridge on
      Sunday evening and my DSLR camera has failed me! I can borrow a Canon
      camera body from the photography company, but they don't have a lens
      that'll work.

      Does anyone have a wide-angle Canon lens (ideally 18-24mm or something
      close) I could borrow for the day? Or if you have another DSLR camera
      with wide angle lens, that would be great too!

      Please reply soon, as I obviously need to scramble to make this work!
      Thanks bunches!!
      cell 408-828-0607
      Brigit
    • Jon Roelofs

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2013
          I have a Canon 18 -55 lens.  You can borrow the cameras also if you'd like.

          To: sfuwh@...; clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2013
            That sounds perfect, Bob!  Thanks!  I'll need to pick it up from you.  What's your phone number so we can arrange?
            Brigit
            cell 408-828-0607
            PS  Thanks to all others who would have loaned me their gear if Bob wasn't so quick!

            To: sfuwh@...; clubpuck@yahoogroups.com