Re: [clubpuck] Sunday hockey

  • Miles
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 9, 2013
      Me, "elusive"?  I may have been out to eat w/ everyone after hockey many of the other times... *tip toes*... you just didn't know.  *hides behind glass door*

      On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 9:45 PM, Brigit Grimm <brigitgrimm@...> wrote:

      Agreed, and by the way, we had 10 people at lunch afterwards, including the elusive Miles!!  Main Street Burgers was a great after hockey choice, sitting outside on a warm October afternoon!
      Brigit

      On 10/6/2013 8:08 PM, Miles wrote:

      It was a perfect day for hockey and the game was a blast.  Maddy, your friends did great.

      BLACK:
      Chris
      Seda (yes, you read that right)
      Jen Wu
      Lorna
      John (Denver)
      Dave (Canada)
      Rob
      Bob
      Mike G
      *Matt Blair (he wasn't there, but maybe if we charge him, we can get him to show up)*

      WHITE:
      Wendy
      Ron
      Ken
      Gabriel
      Brig
      Yori
      Jen Smith
      Miles

      Did I miss anyone?

      Aloha,
      Miles

      On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Rich Gray <RGray35711@...> wrote:

      How was Sunday hockey gang?  Can somebody send me the attendance.

      Goze

    • Rich Gray
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 26
        This Sunday's hockey at LGHS, March 1, will be EARLY: 11am - 1pm.   I just received confirmation from the administration.

        It should be great!  Enjoy!

        Goze
      • Bob Burres
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 27
          Wooo Hooo, early hockey.  Thanks Goze!

          And just to refresh everyone's memory, early hockey usually means a big turnout.  Last Sunday we had 24 for our standard afternoon practice.   This Sunday should be a hockey extravaganza.

          Be on the pool deck by 11:00 so the brain trust can perform their magic and split up teams.  Late comers cause a system reset, occasionally resulting in an infinite loop situation.  Last time that happened Yori's hair started smoldering.  We don't want that occur to Miles or Wendy, so show up on time.

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
          From: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:47:17 -0500
          Subject: [clubpuck] Sunday hockey