SF UWH Fall League Sign Up

  • Hockey Player
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2013
      Sign up for the Fall League, Monday nights at King Pool starting Oct 21.
      http://www.doodle.com/9g5vtmecp3q9daca

      The fall league has been lots of fun in the past. Playing short matches with a consistent team is a great way to develop your team skills. As a bonus, we have a group of new players from the introductory course itching to learn more. Join us in welcoming them! RSVP by Oct 15 so we can make balanced teams and avoid multiple absents on the same team. Do it now:
      http://www.doodle.com/9g5vtmecp3q9daca

      --
      San Francisco Underwater Hockey, http://sfuwh.org
      Underwater Hockey around the world, http://pucku.org/tourist