Re: [clubpuck] New file uploaded to clubpuck

  • Rob Hennnessy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2013
      First Sunday of the month this weekend. What's the hours?

      Thanks,
      -Rob

      On Aug 23, 2013, at 11:16 PM, clubpuck@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the clubpuck
      > group.
      >
      > File : /UWH_World_2013_Final_program.xls
      > Uploaded by : jhockey1969 <jennifer.jh.wu@...>
      > Description : UWH_World_2013_Final_program
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      > Regards,
      >
      > jhockey1969 <jennifer.jh.wu@...>

    • Bob Burres
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2013
        Yes, tomorrow is early hockey. Warmups start at 10:00. We pick teams at 10:45 and the first strike is at 11:00.

        The weather is forecasted to be perfect. That's correct, I just checked my app and all it said was perfect. So be there.

        Thanks,

        Bob Burres

        On Oct 5, 2013, at 1:30 PM, "Rob Hennnessy" <rob_hennessy@...> wrote:

        First Sunday of the month this weekend. What's the hours?

        Thanks,
        -Rob

        On Aug 23, 2013, at 11:16 PM, clubpuck@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the clubpuck
        > group.
        >
        > File : /UWH_World_2013_Final_program.xls
        > Uploaded by : jhockey1969 <jennifer.jh.wu@...>
        > Description : UWH_World_2013_Final_program
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL:

        > Regards,
        >
        > jhockey1969 <jennifer.jh.wu@...>

      • madeleine rive
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2013
          Hi guys,
          My two friend Gabriel and Lorna is coming to practice on Sunday. Unfortunately Lyndon and I cannot make it - we are out of town. Would someone please help them with gear tomorrow morning?
          They love the sport and they are in a process of getting their own gear.
          Thanks!
          Maddy
          -Lorna there are lots of gear at the pool. People will help you guys - just go to the pool :). Have fun!

          Sent from my iPhone