Re: [clubpuck] Sunday attendance

  • Jon Roelofs
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 25, 2013
      Nope... not me. I was pooped from the 12 hr drive back from Yosemite Saturday night and decided not to grace you with my presence (apparently people forget how to drive when it snows in California?).

      See you tonight. Probably.

      Jon Roelofs

      On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Rich Gray <RGray35711@...> wrote:

      Oren,

            Thanks a bunch!  Is that John - John Roelofs.......... or a new John we have not seen before?

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 23, 2014
        Can somebody please send me the attendance for Sunday?

        I'll be gone for a few weeks so I am hoping somebody can stop by my house on the way to hockey and pick up the aluminum box of shame.  I'll leave it out and available.

        Goze
      • Bob Burres
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 23, 2014
          Hey Rich, I took attendance yesterday.  I haven't had time to think up any smart ass remarks, so I was holding off sending it.

          It was another beautiful day in paradise.  Nothing notable occurred, except that Rhett is back.  That made practice rather difficult for me.  After all the rude remarks I had previously posted about Rhett, I spent the afternoon avoiding him.  I tried explaining that my comments were about the other Rhett, the small wimpy one, but he seemed a bit skeptical.

          Uncle T showed up for an unusually long practice, he's in fine shape and ready for nationals.  And Mojo was noticeably absent.  I'm not sure if the convent revoked her day pass privileges or what.  He's the rest of the group:
          Ben
          Brigit
          Rhett
          Ken
          Zack
          Rob
          Theo

          Yori
          Dave
          Bob
          Wendy
          Leslie
          Carlos
          Terry
          Oren
          And BTW, Zack paid me $10, which I currently have in my pocket.
          I'd be happy to take over as the official collection man, but I'm out of town on Wednesday.  I can grab the box next Sunday, or someone else is welcome to take over the duties.

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 23, 2014
            Bob,

                 Should I charge Mojo anyway?

                 Which Rob was that?  Hennessey or Pearson?

            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 23, 2014
              It was Rob Henessey, who played on both the black and white teams. Perhaps you should charge him twice?

              It seems a bit harsh to charge Mojo though, particularly when she's in trouble at the convent.  I'm sure that the mother superior has taken care of the matter.

              Thanks,

              Bob Burres

              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 23, 2014
                Thanks for straightening me out.  Rob owes so much now he won't notice an extra charge.

                C YA

                From: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:12:18 -0400

                Can somebody please send me the attendance for Sunday?

                I'll be gone for a few weeks so I am hoping somebody can stop by my house on the way to hockey and pick up the aluminum box of shame.  I'll leave it out and available.

                Goze

              • mojoferris
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 23, 2014
                  Amen brotha...

                  Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

                  From: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:12:18 -0400

                  Can somebody please send me the attendance for Sunday?

                  I'll be gone for a few weeks so I am hoping somebody can stop by my house on the way to hockey and pick up the aluminum box of shame.  I'll leave it out and available.

                  Goze

                • duke21974
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 23, 2014
                    I believe it's time to shed a new light on those who owe...the old ways of the former Gozstopo should be cast aside....the glass is now half full not half empty. ..it's not the tin of shame, it's the tin of light it's a chance for those of us who are light to redeem ourselves a chance at resurrecting the mighty club puck coffers to the absurdly high standards the club is used to.. so I say pay up and verily verily I say unto thee you shall be with me in paradise.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 17, 2015
                      Did anyone take attendance on Sunday?

                      I know, I'm lame. You can write up an email disparaging me, and calling me a loser.

                      And while I'm already on a downhill slide, I'm missing hockey tonight also.

                      Thanks,

                      Bob Burres
                    • Wendy Okafuji
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 17, 2015
                        We didn't have enough for a game on Sunday :-(