Re: [clubpuck] Non-hockey - Abalone dive 9/22 day trip?

  • Brian Tucker
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 18, 2013
      Michael,
       email me at brtucker@... when you are coming up. I may have a wetsuit for Jen and a Babysitter (Julie).We have plans Saturday night but could meet up in Petaluma / Novato probably???

      Brian

      From: Michael S Smith <smithmichaels@...>
      To: "clubpuck@yahoogroups.com" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group <sfuwh@...>
      Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 6:18 PM
      Subject: [clubpuck] Non-hockey - Abalone dive 9/22 day trip?

      Hey y'all

      I'm heading up to Stillwater to chase after the abalone.  Just a day trip - leaving in late morning and back as soon as I get my limit. Flexible as to time.  Wife and possibly baby are coming. If wife can't get a wetsuit then babysitting services are available.

      Come one come all!  Leaving from Belmont and like to carpool.

      Thanks
      Michael

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 9, 2012, at 1:24 PM, Brigit Grimm <brigitgrimm@...> wrote:

      Nice!
      On 7/9/2012 12:54 PM, Terry Sutton wrote:

      Worry not, B-girl.  The announcement has been forwarded to City Hockey, and there are several players planning to come (about 9 so far).  They've even got a ride-share spreadsheet set up.

      --T