US Nationals - ref course

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      Wow I have about 9 persons signed up and/or interested in level 1 course for
      Thursday - that is Thursday - nite. And all the Roger Bacon kids are coming
      too! (that's about 35!) I will contact SJ State about using large room in
      Hoover Hall for course - hall is dorm across from pool entrance and has long
      room jutting out from main entrance with additional door at end. That would
      work super altho we mite all have to sit on the floor - don't know about
      chair - another thing to check into.

      So far I've heard from following:
      Craig Lewis
      Bert & Lisa as maybe
      Brady
      Sharon Flynn
      Dave Graves
      Kevin Barnes
      Kim Zayas

      I need to know numbers so I can bring rule sets and stuff - not to say you
      can't just show up but bring your binoculars to read the rule set of the
      person in front of you! Let me know guys and gals ..... the more the merrier

    • yori huynh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2001
        Carol,

        Please add me to your list. Oh, Dave Graves is
        actually Daniel Graves.

        Thanks,

        -yo

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2001
          In a message dated 6/2/01 5:33:22 PM, yori@... writes:

          << Oh, Dave Graves is actually Daniel Graves. >>
          gotcha on the list - I knew Dave was wrong but how escaped me - thanks!