Re: [clubpuck] Attendance tonight

  • Mike Grimm
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2013
      Bob,
      I better add them to my training log.  If I pay I should get training credits.  Plus, I never let any of you guys get past me, so perfect record.

      mikey

      On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Bob Burres <bob_burres@...> wrote:

      Thanks Karl, and don't pay any attention to Mike, I've been counting him as being at practice every day since Rich handed me the attendance box.

      Mike, If you want to swing by practice on Sunday we can sort it out.  Your accounts seems to be a mess.

      Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 22:20:06 -0700
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Attendance tonight

      Haha! You guys will just have to show up on Sunday to make up for it!
      Black sticks-
      Myself
      Wendy
      Yori
      Dave
      Ron
      Andy

      White sticks-
      David
      Martin
      Oren
      Dr Ken
      Carlos

      It was a blast! I don't recall the final score though, someone else will have to chime in on that.

      Just a reminder for anyone interested (and for those of you who did not show up tonight), this Sunday the pool is open at 10 o'clock AM. We will be having an extended practice which goes till about 1 PM.

      See you then!
      Karl

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone