Re: [clubpuck] Attendance tonight

  • Karl
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28 10:20 PM
      Haha! You guys will just have to show up on Sunday to make up for it!
      Black sticks-
      Myself
      Wendy
      Yori
      Dave
      Ron
      Andy

      White sticks-
      David
      Martin
      Oren
      Dr Ken
      Carlos

      It was a blast! I don't recall the final score though, someone else will have to chime in on that.

      Just a reminder for anyone interested (and for those of you who did not show up tonight), this Sunday the pool is open at 10 o'clock AM. We will be having an extended practice which goes till about 1 PM.

      See you then!
      Karl

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone

      Mike Grimm <mike.grimm.tri@...> wrote:

      >Karl,
      >It's more fun if you just send it to Rich. Include Bob and Ben as
      >present, so they get charged $10 for being slackers and not showing up. Oh
      >wait, if you try that, I might get included on the list for being a smart
      >ass and not showing up.
      >
      >mikey
      >

      >On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Karl <karl_nordhoff@...> wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Ill be there, who should I send this list to?
      >>
      >> Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone
      >>

      >> Bob Burres <bob_burres@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> >You'll be taking attendance for Ben, who is taking attendance for me, who
      >> is taking attendance for Rich. So whoever posts the attendance from
      >> tonight, Ben owes you.
      >> >
      >> >To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      >> >From: swimmerscantrun@...
      >> >Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:35:46 -0700
      >> >Subject: [clubpuck] Attendance tonight

      >> > Hi All,
      >> >

      >> >I had promised Bob that I'd track attendance tonight and I just realized
      >> I wont be able to make it tonight. Can someone jot down who is there?
      >> >

      >> >Sent from my mobile device

    • Bob Burres
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 30 10:06 AM
        Thanks Karl, and don't pay any attention to Mike, I've been counting him as being at practice every day since Rich handed me the attendance box.

        Mike, If you want to swing by practice on Sunday we can sort it out.  Your accounts seems to be a mess.

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
        From: karl_nordhoff@...
        Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 22:20:06 -0700
        Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Attendance tonight

        Haha! You guys will just have to show up on Sunday to make up for it!
        Black sticks-
        Myself
        Wendy
        Yori
        Dave
        Ron
        Andy

        White sticks-
        David
        Martin
        Oren
        Dr Ken
        Carlos

        It was a blast! I don't recall the final score though, someone else will have to chime in on that.

        Just a reminder for anyone interested (and for those of you who did not show up tonight), this Sunday the pool is open at 10 o'clock AM. We will be having an extended practice which goes till about 1 PM.

        See you then!
        Karl

        Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone

        Mike Grimm <mike.grimm.tri@...> wrote:

        >Karl,
        >It's more fun if you just send it to Rich. Include Bob and Ben as
        >present, so they get charged $10 for being slackers and not showing up. Oh
        >wait, if you try that, I might get included on the list for being a smart
        >ass and not showing up.
        >
        >mikey
        >

        >On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Karl <karl_nordhoff@...> wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> Ill be there, who should I send this list to?
        >>
        >> Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone
        >>

        >> Bob Burres <bob_burres@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> >You'll be taking attendance for Ben, who is taking attendance for me, who
        >> is taking attendance for Rich. So whoever posts the attendance from
        >> tonight, Ben owes you.
        >> >
        >> >To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
        >> >From: swimmerscantrun@...
        >> >Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:35:46 -0700
        >> >Subject: [clubpuck] Attendance tonight

        >> > Hi All,
        >> >

        >> >I had promised Bob that I'd track attendance tonight and I just realized
        >> I wont be able to make it tonight. Can someone jot down who is there?
        >> >

        >> >Sent from my mobile device

      • Mike Grimm
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 30 12:00 PM
          Bob,
          I better add them to my training log.  If I pay I should get training credits.  Plus, I never let any of you guys get past me, so perfect record.

          mikey

          Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 22:20:06 -0700