RE: [clubpuck] Fwd: Info: Where to watch the games of the world championship

  • Amy Cannon
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2013

    The schedule has changed due to some issues with the outdoor pool, here are the results from yesterday. Big win for the US women!!

    On Aug 24, 2013 7:27 AM, "Mark Voelker" <markandwanda@...> wrote:

    Ok.......Scott baby.... I need some help. I had a looksie at the game website. Have no idea who is playing.  Could ya let me know how our teams are doing. And, Is there a result page of all the games I could tune into?  Thank you soo much,  Marky V

    Cordialement

    Thomas de Trébons

    SPORT-SUB

    109 rue du CORAIL

    83260 La CRAU FRANCE

    Best regards

    Thomas de Trébons

    President of the CMAS Underwater Hockey commission