New file uploaded to clubpuck

  • clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2013
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the clubpuck
      group.

      File : /UWH_World_2013_Final_program.xls
      Uploaded by : jhockey1969 <jennifer.jh.wu@...>
      Description : UWH_World_2013_Final_program

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      jhockey1969 <jennifer.jh.wu@...>
    • Rob Hennnessy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2013
        First Sunday of the month this weekend. What's the hours?

        Thanks,
        -Rob

        On Aug 23, 2013, at 11:16 PM, clubpuck@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the clubpuck
        > group.
        >
        > File : /UWH_World_2013_Final_program.xls
        > Uploaded by : jhockey1969 <jennifer.jh.wu@...>
        > Description : UWH_World_2013_Final_program
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL:

        > Regards,
        >
        > jhockey1969 <jennifer.jh.wu@...>

      • Bob Burres
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2013
          Yes, tomorrow is early hockey. Warmups start at 10:00. We pick teams at 10:45 and the first strike is at 11:00.

          The weather is forecasted to be perfect. That's correct, I just checked my app and all it said was perfect. So be there.

          Thanks,

          Bob Burres

          On Oct 5, 2013, at 1:30 PM, "Rob Hennnessy" <rob_hennessy@...> wrote:

          First Sunday of the month this weekend. What's the hours?

          Thanks,
          -Rob

          On Aug 23, 2013, at 11:16 PM, clubpuck@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Hello,

          > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the clubpuck
          > group.
          >
          > File : /UWH_World_2013_Final_program.xls
          > Uploaded by : jhockey1969 <jennifer.jh.wu@...>
          > Description : UWH_World_2013_Final_program
          >
          > You can access this file at the URL:

          > Regards,
          >
          > jhockey1969 <jennifer.jh.wu@...>

        • madeleine rive
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2013
            Hi guys,
            My two friend Gabriel and Lorna is coming to practice on Sunday. Unfortunately Lyndon and I cannot make it - we are out of town. Would someone please help them with gear tomorrow morning?
            They love the sport and they are in a process of getting their own gear.
            Thanks!
            Maddy
            -Lorna there are lots of gear at the pool. People will help you guys - just go to the pool :). Have fun!

            Sent from my iPhone